It’s extremely easy to incorporate surveys and forms into your website.
It can be done for free and you don’t need to have any advanced coding skills to do so.
When I started working online, it was extremely difficult to do this.
Now though, there are many excellent services available which take all the strain for you.
These slides will teach you the basics of creating and using online forms and surveys in your business and on your website, using popular and common tools.
Content covered in these slides:
- Why use online forms?
- Why use online surveys?
- The basics: Google Forms (free option)
- Survey Monkey (free & paid versions)
- WuFoo (free and paid versions)
- Social media surveys
- How to add online forms to your blog or website
- Form fields
- Using email marketing software for forms
- Form export and sorting options
To find out more about this topic and access some useful URLs please check out this page.