Businesses lose millions to lost productivity every year and countless hours are wasted.
Microsoft Research found that workers use only about 60% of their available work time, on average 3 productive days out of a 5-day working week.
Check out some of the best time management tools that are available and find out how to deploy them effectively in your business.
- Using ScheduleOnce with your online diary to get off the phone and automate appointment booking
- Using RescueTime to find out where your day went and how you can put a stop to distractions
- Sending quotes and invoices with Debitoor
- Amazing Gmail and Google Calendar tricks to simplify your working day
- Deploying Buffer to super-simplify your social media scheduling
- Using Trello to record, manage and share tasks
- Setting and keeping goals using Goal Tracker
- Using Dropbox to access and share files wherever you are in the world
- How Evernote means that you’ll never lose a key document, photo or website ever again
- The simple outsourcing sites which can save you time, headaches and money
- Why it’s time to abandon Microsoft Office and head directly for Google Drive
- Using Lastpass so that you never have to scurry around looking for a lost password ever again
To find out more about this topic and access URLs and further resources, please check out this page.