LinkedIn is an essential social media channel for anybody who’s in business, employees, companies and recruiters.
However, it’s very different from Facebook and Twitter and for that reason you really need to know how to use it properly to avoid letting yourself down in the workplace.
In this presentation, I’ll show you all of the key tips and techniques that you need to get LinkedIn working really well for you.
Content covered in this comprehensive LinkedIn presentation:
- Registering for your account
- LinkedIn’s multi-step process for getting started
- Why use LinkedIn?
- The importance of your email address
- Using the LinkedIn mobile app
- Step-by-step and ‘hands-on’ setting up your profile
- Best profile tips
- Introduction and overview of the LinkedIn basics
- Finding and making connections
- The best content to use on LinkedIn and where to find it
- Finding and using LinkedIn Groups
- Essential LinkedIn settings and how to adjust them
- Getting noticed by ‘big fish’ clients using InMails
- Using recommendations and endorsements
- How to network without ever leaving your desk
- Step-by-step how to use LinkedIn’s built-in apps
- Using LinkedIn for job searching or advertising
- Advertising on LinkedIn
- Time management techniques on LinkedIn
More information and resource links available on this page.
Using LinkedIn For Business
Buy it on Kindle here
Buy it on Nook, Kobo & iTunes here