Twitter is one of the ‘must have’ social media outlets for all businesses, but for the beginner it can be a bit of a minefield.
Firstly, there’s all the new language to learn (Tweets, ReTweets, Hashtags, DMs etc) and then it can take some time to figure out what to say and what to do.
This ‘Using Twitter For Business’ presentation is the ideal kickstart to your Twitter career.
The following content is covered in this comprehensive presentation:
- What is Twitter and why use it?
- How to create your Twitter account
- The anatomy of a Twitter page
- Creating the best Twitter avatar
- Creating the best Twitter background
- Essential ‘lingo’ for Twitter users
- Navigating the Twitter menu bar
- Direct messages on Twitter
- Setting up an effective Twitter profile
- Sending your first Tweet
- Twitter shortcuts
- Twitter mentions
- The anatomy of a great Tweet
- Delving inside the Twitter settings
- Effective use of Twitter lists
- Trending on Twitter
- Use of hashtags on Twitter
- Adding photos to Tweets
- Adding location info to Tweets
- What to Tweet and where to find great things to Tweet about
- Legal matters on Twitter
- Who to follow on Twitter
- Using Twitter to land ‘big fish’
- Great Twitter tools to make life easier
- Twitter time management techniques
- Advanced Twitter settings
- Introduction to Twitter ads
- Enhanced Twitter security
More information and useful URLs can be found on this page.
Buy it on Kindle here
Buy it on Nook, Kobo & iTunes here